A Record for 2018 with 10 Billion SF Now Managed on Our Leasing and Asset Management Platform
On the heels of our two most successful quarters in company history, we’re excited to announce that 2018 was our most successful year to date! Last year, we:
- Grew the square footage managed globally on the platform to 10 billion square feet in 35 countries and including approximately 60% of Class A office space in the US. (That’s the equivalent of 22 cities the size of Manhattan!)
- Welcomed a record number of new clients to our industry-leading leasing and asset management software.
- Became one of Crain’s New York Business’ 2018 Best Places to Work in New York City.
- Partnered with JLL as its exclusive leasing and asset management software across the Americas.
We announced three transformational products
We also announced three major new products that will continue to transform the commercial real estate industry.
- VTS 3: The next generation of our leasing and asset management solution that allows landlords to drive strategy as well as
- VTS MarketView: Real-time market benchmarking
- VTS marketplace: A marketplace for tenants, brokers, and landlords to interact and lease space online.
We welcomed new clients to our platform
A record number of new landlord with office, industrial, and retail assets choose VTS as their leasing and asset management solution in 2018, including:
- UBS Realty Investors
- OA Development, Inc.
- Rubicon Point Partners
- Wilder Companies
- Artis REIT
- EastGroup Properties, Inc.
- Venture One Real Estate
- NFI Industries
- Echo Realty
- Pacific Coast Capital Partners
To wrap it up, here’s what Nick Romito, CEO and Co-Founder of VTS had to say:
“2018 was an amazing year for VTS. We are lucky to work with some of the world’s most innovative landlords and brokerages, and I couldn’t be more humbled that they continue to choose VTS to drive change in their businesses.”
We can’t wait to see what 2019 brings!