Keeping up with the Phenomenal Rise of Flexible Leasing [Video]
At our annual user conference, VTS Accelerate, our VTS Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer Ryan Masiello moderated this panel with best-in-class landlords and commercial real estate technology companies for insights into how these players are keeping up with the phenomenal rise of flexible leasing. The panelists included:
- Bryan Koop, Executive Vice President, Boston Properties
- James Lowery, Co-Head Storey, British Land
- Jamie Hodari, CEO, Industrious
- Ryan Simonetti, CEO, Convene
- Thais Galli, Managing Director, Tishman Speyer
Starting from the landlord perspective, Ryan dug in with Bryan Koop and Thais Galli to get a sense of how Boston Properties and Tishman Speyer made the decision to get into flex space and coworking offerings as well as how these spaces have evolved since they started. Moving onto the flexible workspace companies, Industrious and Convene, Ryan asked them to share whether they believe the rapid growth of flexible office space is sustainable. Watch the full video recap from Accelerate to help your company start answering the following questions:
- How are flexible office providers getting landlords on board with their offerings?
- How are landlords catering to the changing expectations around tenant experience and office amenities?
- How is the role of the property manager evolving to include a greater focus on providing an enhanced tenant experience?
- How are flex space companies partnering with landlords to create these spaces?
- As a landlord, how many square feet of short term office space should you plan on incorporating into your portfolio?
Watch the full video:
Take a look at our brand new content library, featuring videos of all of the great keynotes and breakout sessions at Accelerate 2019.