8 Must-Read Books for CRE Brokers
Now that summer has begun, everyone deserves a chance to sit back and relax for a little while. There is no better way to do that than with a nice book. There are a plethora of real estate books in the market, so to help with your selection, we have assembled a list of the top 8 books for CRE brokers. These essentials cover a huge spectrum of topics, from shifts in the real estate market to how the word “sale” itself is changing.
- 1.Raving Fans
- As the CRE market rapidly modernizes, so too does the way we view customer service. Tenants are increasingly being regarded as customers. Raving Fans highlights the true importance of customer service in expanding a business and how to make your customer’s vision line up with your own.
- 2.Negotiating Commercial Real Estate Leases
- In Negotiating Commercial Real Estate Leases, Martin Zankel provides a complete rundown of how each side of a lease (tenant and landlord) thinks, and how to quickly close deals with these lessons in mind.
- 3.A Master Guide to Income Property Brokerage
- Looking for new ways to maximize the revenue from your assets? This book breaks down the best strategies to succeed in CRE and convert leads to sales as quickly as possible.
- 4.Real: A Path to Passion, Purpose and Profits in Real Estate
- Dave Crumby takes the lessons given to him by almost 20 of real estate’s leading industry professionals to highlight why money should be a secondary focus to passion.
- 5.Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t
- There is a fine but distinct line between a company that is good and a company that is great. The same can be said for a brokerage team. In Good to Great, Collins breaks down how you can separate yourself from the field and achieve enduring greatness.
- 6.Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- Keith Ferrazzi gives a crash course on one of the most important aspects of real estate brokerage: fostering relationships. Filled with humorous anecdotes and interesting advice, Never Eat Alone explores how and why building lasting relationships is a major key to success in any industry.
- 7.To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- One in nine Americans works in a sales job today, but Daniel Pink argues that everyone is selling something, whether it be an idea, an investment or even vegetables to their young kids. To Sell is Human offers a fresh perspective on human interaction and the motivations that make us do one thing or another.
- 8.Brokers Who Dominate: 8 Traits of Top Producers
- Brokers Who Dominate offers the tactics to get to the top of the real estate business. Rod Santomassimo compiles lessons and strategies from some of the most powerful CRE brokers in the country to give you the best chance to succeed.